The Bay State Triathlon Team's mission is to provide a supportive, instructive and motivational environment for men and women of all abilities to challenge themselves and reach their personal fitness goals through the sport of triathlon.
"Regardless of if you're new to the sport or you've been racing for years, a local triathlon club is the perfect way to meet like-minded friends and find new training partners. You'll be amazed by how much you'll learn from others and how you'll benefit from being a part of a group" - read more!
Membership in BSTT can provide you many unique benefits:
- Frequent off-season team meetings with clinics and guest speakers
- Numerous weekly and "special" monthly team training sessions
- Team Championship Race Series
- Free BSTT shirt and water bottle
- Great sponsor discounts on many triathlon related products and services
- Social networking with other athletes that have common interests. Yearly banquet, team meetings, training sessions and post-race gatherings provide opportunities to meet other team members
- Access to the team Face Book page
Annual membership dues are $65.00.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. HOW DO I JOIN?
All membership applications are processed on-line on this website and the cost is $65.00 per year.
2. WHO CAN JOIN?
Anyone can join. Bay State Triathlon Team is an open club for members of all ages and abilities. Our membership ranges from teenagers to individuals in their 70's. We are an open club and there are no prerequisites, membership approval process or minimum criteria.
3. WHAT DO MY ANNUAL DUES GET ME AS A MEMBER?
The benefits of joining the team are too many to benefit. Some of the member benefits include, but are not limited to the following: Team meetings; Preferred race racking; Sponsor discounts; Annual Meeting/Dinner which includes prizes and raffles; Access to team apparel; Trainings; Race Discounts; and, Team Gear.
4. WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
There's no one answer. Some possible reasons are as follows: Make friends who enjoy the sport of Triathlon; Social; training advice and tips; access to sponsor discounts; team meetings and seminars; a free T-Shirt; and, really cool uniforms.